How long does it take for that to grow back? I would have to take the clippers to my boys' hair every week or two to keep it looking nice. Do you have clippers, Marja. You could have some fun writing things on the back of his head if you cut his hair for him! :)
4 comments:
How long does it take for that to grow back? I would have to take the clippers to my boys' hair every week or two to keep it looking nice. Do you have clippers, Marja. You could have some fun writing things on the back of his head if you cut his hair for him! :)
The first haircut wasn't enough huh? :)
That looks like a great Hawaii hairdo. He's all ready for the ocean and pool!
I give my boys this same haircut. I love it for summer.
Post a Comment