Rod and I took a quick trip to Vegas this weekend. We met Whitney and Craig there who had flown in earlier on Thursday afternoon. We had a great Friday with boys golfing and us girls laying out and shopping. Later we met Daniel who flew in on Friday pm. We had dinner at the Bellagio buffet and then drove to the Freemont Street which is the old strip of Vegas. Walked around there and listened to some rock bands play their greatest hits.
Saturday Rod, Whitney, Daniel and Tanya went to the Beauty Convention while Craig and I went to the movies. Rod and I drove home on Saturday night. Alex spent the weekend at the USU basketball camp and was left out of all the Vegas fun.
Beautiful and sunny morning from our Trump hotel window
Rod going golfing with Craig on Friday morning.
Rod and I in front of the Bellagio fountains
Freemont Street.




No comments:
Post a Comment