Porche with 4 doors? Yes, finally a reality. I can dream now that I can put my family comfortably into this beauty. Available next summer. Gotta start saving.
No, I had no idea! I was being silly. Somehow I just think a Porsche should be a two door sex mobile. Can't reconcile the two concepts - before and after - into one car in my head.
Buy it, buy it! Then we can go for a nice long drive in it. It would be the only time I would ever be in one. Would I get a turn? I would promise to buy the gas, but we all know how expensive that could get by next summer.
Um who would ever really spend that much money to put your kids into the car? I can only imagine the stress of driving down the road trying to watch the back seat, not the road!!
6 comments:
(fingers crossed) I hope they come out with an suv soon!
Tifani. Have you seen the Cayenne? That's the Porche SUV. Another dreamy car.
No, I had no idea! I was being silly. Somehow I just think a Porsche should be a two door sex mobile. Can't reconcile the two concepts - before and after - into one car in my head.
Buy it, buy it! Then we can go for a nice long drive in it. It would be the only time I would ever be in one. Would I get a turn? I would promise to buy the gas, but we all know how expensive that could get by next summer.
Whew, that's a relief. All is right with the world. :)
Um who would ever really spend that much money to put your kids into the car? I can only imagine the stress of driving down the road trying to watch the back seat, not the road!!
Post a Comment