Friday, March 7, 2008

Common Sense, anyone?

Caller: "Dr. Laura, I need your advise on a specific problem that I have."

Dr. Laura: "Hi, what's that?"

Caller: "Everytime I go through an automatic car wash, my 3-year old starts screaming bloody murder, and won't stop until we are out of the car wash. She gets so scared about the whole place. What should I do?"

Dr. Laura: "Don't take your 3-year old to a car wash."

Caller: "Oh, okay, THANKS!"

Dr. Laura: "Our next caller is Karen, welcome to the program...."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

....and the mother argued with me?!?$%?&?!!! :)

warmly, Dr. Laura Schlessinger

Bilary said...

Some people. That is just as bad as the Sunday morning news when they have psychologists on answering obvious parenting questions.

You know the ones like, "My daughter is getting married next month and I don't get along with her mother-in-law to be. How do I handle this?" Reply: "Idiot, you fake a smile and move on like the rest of us do when we don't like someone we have go live with."

My question: Who finds these idiots and lets them on the air?

Sant Family said...

It is tragic that people like procreate.

Really. Tragic.

Amber said...

Ha,ha,ha...oh man this cracked me up for some reason.

Kristine said...

That made me laugh. What about if your daughter screams bloody murder when getting her hair washed. Should I stop that?