Alex ready to blow on his 15 candles
Success. What is the wish? He didn't tell us.
Because Saturday was a crappy day with rain and temperatures in the low 60s we decided to move the friends' party to Tuesday night. We had a slip-n slide and capture the flag and lots of pizza and drinks.
Alex and his friends. Not all of them could come so this is just a fraction of the friends who were there. They had a blast.
Kaylee, Hunter and Erika
Then Elle had a sleepover that night and they both climbed on my bed to watch TV and eat. Elle is happy because we had Nutella. She said that she only has healthy stuff at her house and never gets to eat a Nutella sandwich. Well, enjoy it girl!
Alex had a bowl of strawberries with a Nutella sandwich chaser.
1 comment:
Wow, I can't' believe how fast Alex and Elle are growing up (I know, what an old person thing to say!) I'm glad they had so much fun, I wish the weather had been kinder to you. :) Lots of love,
Kristy
Post a Comment