Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Open House Tour

Last night we took all the Young Men and Young Women to the Draper Temple Open House. We arrived to the stake center where we, after a brief movie about temples, loaded into the busses and rode to the temple. The temple was packed but we were able to enjoy every part of the temple. The celestial room was gorgeous with a huge crystal chandelier that took our breath away. Also, when we went to the bridal room, the girls couldn't believe how beautiful it was. For sure they all promised to get married in the temple. I think I got a few invites to their future weddings.


Night view of the temple


Hannah, Chloe, Kaylee, Kate and Alex in the reception area after the tour.


The whole gang. Thank you all for making the night so special for all of us.

3 comments:

Sant Family said...

I am so jealous! These kinds of things are about the only time I miss living in Utah.

Bilary said...

How fun! I'm glad the girls get to see the Bride's Room. I remember wanting to get married in the temple so bad when I saw one of those. When Rylee went with Jordan and Nikole, that was her favorite room too.

What a good lookin' bunch!

Kari said...

I can't wait to see it next time we make our way to Zion! We are getting 2 more temples close to us ... although they still won't be much closer than the Mesa Temple.