You be the judge.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Not a True Beauty
According to the latest reality TV series "True Beauty", I'm not one of the true beauties. Why, you ask? Let me explain. For obvious reasons, first of all, I'm not a size 2 (far from it), I don't have fake boobs, I have thin hair, in the pre-stage of having a wrinkled face and my fat overfloweth. But surprisingly this TV series also looked inside of the person and wanted to know if they are also beautiful inside. This is where I finally fail the test. Over the years I have developed a bad habit of spitting my gum out and aiming it to the nearest sidewalk where people WILL step on it. Needless to say, Rod hates it and many times goes and picks up my gum. Yes, a true gentleman. Kudos to him. So, the other Friday when we were having a date night, I walked into the movie theater and before entering, I spat out my gum to the nearest trash can, only my gum landed on the edge of the can (as pictured below). Do you think I stopped, removed it and threw it into the can?
You be the judge.
You be the judge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe you stopped long enough to take a photo.
Actually, I can believe that you did.
I love that you photographed it!! A true blogger ;) Your story had tears in my eyes from laughter! You are a True Beauty to me ... isn't my opinion much more important?!
If you took the time to take a picture, but then didn't move the gum INTO the trash, I would laugh so hard!
And second, I thought Bill and I were the only ones who watched that show. We got a good laugh out of it eery week. (I guess the fact that we were making fun of all of these people who were on the show makes us NOT true beauties. Oh well. We aren't in a competition to win $100,000 either.:)
Anyone who knows you will know you are beautiful inside and out! I dare anyone to contradict me! You have one of the most amazing sense of humor I have ever known, you are warm and generous, you make people feel good just being around you, you are smart, spiritual, a true friend, (do you want me to go on?)... Those shows don't have a clue as to real beauty. I do when I see you.
Post a Comment