"Mind-boggling", "unbelievable", "spectacular". Just a few words to describe the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics. I have NEVER seen anything like it. One act after another topped the previous one, just when I was thinking to myself: "how an earth do you top that one?" I'm still speechless. I'm glad I got to witness something so spectacular. Hope you didn't miss it.
Let the games begin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was spectacular. Gave me chills. Made me cry (WHY????)
Amen! I LOVED them! I sat here with Rylee all snuggled up under a blanket and watched it with her and we were in awe. Fabulous! I loved all of the different elements. You are right, just when you think it can't get any better, the next element would top it. Beautiful!
Fabulous wasn't it?! We are complete addicts. The TV is on every second and we all watch as much as we can. We had friends over last night and they told us how they found women's gymnastics boring ... gasp!! Even Ben looked at them like they had blasphemed. (Which, technically, they did.)
I wanted to take that little 9 year old boy (who survived the earthquake)and bring him home to live at my house. He was too cute for words.
Post a Comment