on Saturday, August 2nd at 12:01am when the book "Breaking Dawn" came out?

I was driving to Wal-Mart with Alex thinking that I will casually pick-up the book and go home, maybe read the back cover, and then go to sleep and read all day on Saturday. But NO, I walked into Wal-Mart and there was the biggest line of people I have EVER seen. The line went from the front door to the back of the store and then over and then back through the underwear department to the cashiers. We took a stroll through it all and drove back home 5 minutes later.
Was I really that desperate to get the book, after all? You be the judge.
2nd attempt at Costco when it opens in the morning.
4 comments:
I was at FYE buying the book at midnight. You know those people who are very...touchy feely in church? the husband was there... and not the wife. I laughed. Haha. Anyways. yeah I'm done with the book.. finished a while ago. It's freakin awesome I can't even lie. :)
I was asleep in my warm little bed, while my neices picked up my book. I haven't even started reading it yet. I am trying to finish the one I am reading first.
I was one of those dorks at Wal*Mart standing in line with my friends. We were there 45 minutes early, so we weren't too far back in line. It was nice to be home by 12:30. Are you done reading it yet???? Ohhh, so good!
I was snoozing away wondering if I'll ever get a chance to finish New Moon so I can move onto Eclipse so I can finally be caught up enough to read Breaking Dawn (which I will be able to borrow since all of my friends will have read it by then)!! Are you done with it yet?! I'm waiting for a review :)
Post a Comment