1) I always sleep on the right side of the bed (if you look at the bed from the foot of the bed), even in hotels, friends' houses, anywhere.
2) I always start sleeping on my stomach, with a pillow propped up against the headboard.
3) My right foot always hangs outside the bed, next to the mattress (when I sleep on my stomach), and my left foot is propped up on top of the bunched up comforter.
4) I separate my silverware by spoons, forks, knives, etc. into my dishwasher. They all have their own slot. I'm conviced that this will save time when emptying the dishwasher. Rod's not convinced but complies.
5) I eat oatmeal for breakfast every day when I am at work.
6) I remember everybody's birthdays and anniversaries. When I say everybody, I mean everybody's whose birthdays and anniversaries I know. Sometimes I choose not to remember. For example, today is Liz's fiancé's Brad's birthday, and my cousin Tom's daughter's Meghan's birthday.
7) I love Hawaii with all of my being (Kauai more than other islands).
8) Nothing annoys me about Rod. He is perfect. If something happens to annoy me, I choose not to let it get to me. I probably annoy the hell out of Rod.
9) I love to travel but not to fly. I would drive everywhere if I could. There is so much to be missed when you fly. I bet Greenland looks totally different from the ground than from 37,000 feet.
10) I get anxious if I can't cross my legs. Vericose veins have already appeared because of this nasty little habit.
11) I prefer silence to music. I never turn on the radio in my house (except on Conference Sundays). I could drive hours and hours without radio being on. Doesn't bother me one bit.
12) I must have clocks and calendars around me everywhere. There are 13 clocks in my house (3 in our bedroom) and 6 calendars.
So, there you have it. And those are the ones I'm willing to list here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I sleep on my tummy with a pillow against the head board also! How weird is that? I like to keep it there just in case. I love these random facts. You are always so good to remember my bday and remind me of other peoples!
i don't know how you could possibly drive in the car for hours and hours WITHOUT the radio on!!!
My birthday is July 9th. (How do you keep all those dates straight in your head?)
I annoy the hell out of Bill - and everyone else!:)
But seriously, I don't know how you can drive with no music. That would make me insane.
The clock thing...totally get you there! I can't stand it if I don't know what time it is. The date, on the other hand, is different. Once I became a stay-at-home mom the date didn't matter. You don't need to know the date when you have appointments to clean toilets. That can be done any ol' day!
I love your list! You are amazing!
So, I didn't know that bit about crossing your legs. Maybe that's why you hate flying so much, because you can't cross your legs very well. I'll see what I can do about Kauai in 2009 instead of '10. Maybe if this whole global warming thing works out then you can drive to Greenland.
Post a Comment