The Humanitarian Center wanted more hats this fall. Like last fall, I went quickly to work to make as many hats as possible. I made a goal for myself to knit 60 hats by December 1. I made 15 different hats and was ready to just keep knitting until I received an email yesterday that the Humanitarian Center doesn't want more hats but scarves instead. I'm flexible. I can adjust. Rather than knitting circles, I can knit straight, long 5 foot long scarves.

These are the hats I donated to the Humanitarian Center so far. Stay tuned for the scarves. Do I dare make a goal for myself? How about 20 scarves? That's a good goal.
3 comments:
How long does it take to make each hat? They are so stinking cute! I esp. like the multi colored green one with a knitted flower on it. Next time model it! On you it would be beautiful!
Super cute hats! I am amazed at your knitting skills. pure genius!
So cute! Good job!
Post a Comment