Then we drove to the Salt Lake Hale Center Theater to watch the "Christmas Carol" with the Crowleys.
After the play, we had a quick stop at Training Table for some cheese fries and a wonderful visit with Matt and Michelle.
We hadn't planned to go to IKEA, except I needed some glasses from there, but we ended up spending hours there looking at kitchens and furniture and planned to do Alex's bedroom.
This is what Alex's bedroom will eventually look like except with blue walls and different bedding, of course, and no hanging price tags. Alex is excited.
The opposite wall.
Then we started looking at kitchens because we need a kitchen remodel so badly. White is nice, yes?
But I really like these medium brown color cabinets, too.
I quite like this look. Very modern and warm.
So, we checked out of IKEA with my glasses and two dresser drawers for our walk-in closet, and 5 stackable stools for our kitchen. We spent the rest of the evening putting everything together.
Until..


2 comments:
My vote is for the kitchen in wood. As you mention, wood is always cozy and warm...
What a great Saturday! I've had white cabinets and several kinds of wood and I vote for the wood. Always cozy.
Post a Comment