Monday, December 15, 2008

Game # 5-Loss # 2

Alex's team played against Timpanogos on Saturday and lost to them 42-51 (11-27). Alex made two 3-pointers again, and they were, oh so, pretty. Next game is tonight at 9pm against Provo.


4 comments:

Dianne said...

Alex is so impressive! But it isn't just because of his athletic skills. He is a cute kid because of his tremendous spirit and fabulous parents who encourage him in all he does. Congratulations, Alex, on the three pointers! Cool!

Heather said...

I wanna come watch sometime! I can't tonight but keep me posted on his games so we can come sometime! He looks good..nice stroke.

Maria Antonieta said...

We wish you good luck tonight Alex!!

Sant Family said...

All I can think is 9 pm is so late for a basketball game! But then I remembered that you are in Utah and don't have early morning Seminary - and Alex probably isn't quite old enough for that anyway.

Good luck on the next game and congrats on the 3 pointers!