Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Snorkeling, Eel sighting and Waterfall Jumping, Day 4 in Maui


Best Friends, Carsen and Alex snorkeling in Honolua Bay.


Nasty looking Moray eel slithered right below us.


This fish is right from "Finding Nemo" movie.


Rod discovering the tunnels and caves.


Carsen is ready for snorkeling.


Alex can pose even underwater.


After snorkeling we drove to the other side of the island, and went to explore the waterfalls along the road to Hana. We stopped at this fruit stand and Alex got his long-awaited coconut.


Carsen, Alex and Rod jumped off the waterfall into the pool below.

Alex's first jump off the waterfall. There was a group of Canadiens who cheered the boys on. Eh?

Carsen's first jump off the waterfall.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am of you right now. I am in the gull of bitterness.

Bilary said...

That is beautiful. You guys have way too much fun - YOU GO! I love that you have so much fun, and that you are willing to share your adventures with the rest of us cave dwellers.

Kari said...

I can't believe you can keep up your blog from Maui ... I can't even keep mine up when I'm NOT on vacation!!! Can't wait to follow in your footsteps - 2 days for us!

Tai said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALEX!!!!! I would call him to tell him happy b-day but I can tell you guys are extremely busy and I don't feel like looking up the time difference!! I am loving looking at your vacation. It is making me homesick for some sun, could you bring some back for us please? Anyway, enjoy the rest of your time and give us a call when you get back to freeze ville!!!