Snow, snow, snow
I can't stand snow or rain. I grew up in both, and I don't think I should tolerate either of them anymore. I totally ignored the snow storm that hit Utah on Saturday. I had a huge list of things to do, including putting Christmas up, but when I looked outside on Saturday morning, and saw all the snow on the ground, I decided, it was time to stay in bed ALL DAY. So I did. Nothing got accomplished. Christmas is still in the boxes in storage. BUT, I got a yummy breakfast in bed, prepared by Rod and Alex. I read over 300 pages of my book, and watched an exciting BYU football game...all from the convenience of my own bed.
Sunday morning. This was the view outside.
Breathtaking, gorgeous, incredible. So, I guess I have to tolerate the snow storms so I get to experience the day after with bright sunshine.
3 comments:
That was a gorgeous picture of the tree (in your park?). I love snowscapes - to look at. I agree that being in bed with a good book is the best way to spend a snowy, cold Saturday.
My mother could NOT get her hands off of that book! (the pillars of the earth) I mean come on people!
Wow that's an amazing picture :)
Post a Comment