
I have been in a serious need of new perfum. I finished a couple of bottles just recently, and noticed that my bottle collection is not what it used to be. So, off I went and started sniffing new scents at Macy's, Dillards, and Nordstroms. I had 4 ladies spraying perfum on cards at Dillards! What customer service!! Here is my list of top 5 perfums right now:
- Nina by Nina Ricci (ABSOLUTE FAVORITE..will receive this as my anniversary gift from Rod...had to tell him what he is giving me...I will still be utterly surprised when I open the package)
- Juicy Couture (takes me back to Hawaii)
- Euphoria by Calvin Klein
- Daisy by Marc Jacobs (loses the fragrance quickly, but still yummy)
- Usher for Men (you can sniff it on Rod after this weekend....yes, anniversary present from me)
Sorry Kenna...
6 comments:
i have like 3 posts that need to be commented on so that i can have MORE posts for you to read!
Anyway i would pick the 2nd one i can't remember what it was called...
I need comments ! :(
elle
Hey Marja~
Just wanted to let you know I tagged you (see our site).
Janessa :)
Marja, Can you believe that while we were in France a couple of weeks ago, I made Peter spend almost an hour in Sephora and finally walked out with my birthday present...Nina by Nina Ricci. I absolutely love it and so does Peter. I will say that I feel better about my taste in perfume since my choice is at the top of your list.
You have such fabulous taste in perfume so I'm going to have to try these, especially your anniversary present. I love the picture at the Zija convention, btw. Also, a girl in our ward bought the black Nordstrom dress (did you wear it?) just like yours for prom.
Yum. Nina is a good one. No apologies! But you did make me LOL with that.
Rod looks just like my mama in that pic at the Zija convention. Not that that's unusual, just... it's uncanny sometimes.
Post a Comment